| What is The Outdoor Foundation?
About The Outdoor Foundation
The Outdoor Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 established by Outdoor Industry Association to inspire and grow future generations of outdoor enthusiasts.
To be a driving force behind a massive increase in active outdoor recreation in America.
- We are an inclusive organization made up of, and supported by, broad-based coalitions and partnerships that share the common interest of promoting healthy outdoor lifestyles.
- We provide an inspirational bridge to the outdoors for a diverse range of individuals and organizations.
- We are a transparent, fiscally responsible organization that is adequately funded to achieve our Core Purpose.
- We serve as a credible source of information for our stakeholders, partners and policy-makers.
- Health and wellness through active outdoor recreation.
- Sharing our passion for the outdoors.
- Responsible use and stewardship of our natural resources.
- Social responsibility and sustainable recreation practices.
- Power of collaboration and inclusiveness to achieve our goals.
- Integrity and accountability in all we do.